For those interested in learning more about SAP Cloud Platform and how best to incorporate SAP’s Platform-as-a-Service into your organization’s cloud platform needs, you will have a great opportunity to do so at the upcoming SAP Cloud Platform Seminar in Las Vegas, from November 29 to December 1.
While enjoying the finer things Las Vegas can offer you, you can also join us at this new event to gain a deeper understanding of SAP Cloud Platform. You will learn more about the various cloud services that make of the SAP Cloud Platform as well as practical tips on implementation strategies, key use cases and clear instructions on how to get started with the free developer license. Through lecture, demo, and hands-on sessions you will get best practices and strategic recommendations that you can leverage to maximize your SAP investment.
This is an all-day seminar offering a variety of classes that cover the following topics:
- The technical capabilities, services, and tools available with SAP Cloud Platform
- Critical concepts and strategies needed to develop the ROI and business case around SAP Cloud Platform adoption
- Experience-based recommendations and lessons through customer case studies
- New skills for application development and customization using SAP Cloud Platform
- Best practices for SAP Cloud Platform implementation
- How to extend SAP S/4HANA public cloud functionality using SAP Cloud Platform
- How to properly secure your SAP Cloud Platform implementation, including physical, database, middleware, application, and communication layers