The one-day event will offer attendees a chance to learn how many of the world’s leading government agencies and defense organizations have transformed their business models with today’s open technology solutions. Civilian agencies such as the United States Postal Service and U.S. Customs and Border Protection – as well as defense and security organizations such as the U.S. Army – will discuss how they are using SAP solutions to improve service delivery, enhance performance and increase transparency in the areas of: financial and performance management, logistics modernization, enterprise architecture, workforce management and program management.
- SAP Business Forum for Government: Transforming the Government Enterprise
- Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2004, 7:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M., EST
- Bill McDermott, President & CEO, SAP America, Inc.
- D. Michael Abrashoff, Author, It’s Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy
- SAP Customers: United States Postal Service, NASA, the U.S. Army and U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center 1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, D.C.
- Participants can register for free by visiting www.sap.com/fm/bfgovt or by calling +1 (888) 592-1727.
- Steve Bauer, +1 (610) 661-3951, firstname.lastname@example.org, EST
- Carmen Edwards, Burson-Marsteller, +1 (202) 530-4632, email@example.com, EST
- SAP Press Office, +1 (610) 661-3200, firstname.lastname@example.org, EST
Source: SAP AG