Small and midsize enterprises (SMEs) will receive valuable first-hand updates on the established SAP SME solution portfolio. Participants will learn how to better address the growing needs of customers and markets and to maintain their edge against the competition. The road show also demonstrates how SMEs can maximize results with existing resources while concentrating on core business competencies.
It also features:
- Interactive formats including roundtable sessions and a customer panel
- Use and advantages of SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for small businesses and midsize companies: Questions answered by Novell
- Keynote presentation “Getting Back to Basics: The New Fundamentals to Achieve Growth” by David G. Thomson, best-selling author of “Blueprint to a Billion”
- The SAP Business All-in-One fast-start program for the United States
- The joint offering of SAP and Business Objects
The tour enables a dialog regarding current trends and their economic impact. Attendees get an opportunity to network with peers, industry partners, and SAP executives.