The press release will be available on the SAP Website immediately after publishing. On that day, SAP senior management will host a press conference and financial analyst conference to review the results and discuss the performance of the company’s business activities.
- What: Press conference call and webcast on SAP’s Q2 2005 earnings announcement
- Who: Henning Kagermann, chairman and CEO, SAP AG; Léo Apotheker, president of Customer Solutions and Operations and member of the SAP Executive Board; and Werner Brandt, CFO and member of the SAP Executive Board
- When: Thursday, July 21, 2005, / 10:00 a.m. — 11:30 a.m. GMT / 11:00 a.m. — 12:30 p.m. CET / 4:00 a.m. — 5:30 a.m. EDT
- Where: Great Eastern Hotel, Liverpool Street, London, EC2M7QN
A live webcast of the conference will be available at http://www.sap.com/press. Media representatives may submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and can listen in by calling: Dial-in: +44 (0) 20 7365 1856. A recording of the conference will be available for replay until Monday, July 25. To hear the replay, dial +44 (0)20 7784 1024 (from Europe); +1 718 354 1112 (from the U.S.). Passcode for the replay: 3264667#. Later during the day, SAP senior management will host a presentation for investors and financial analysts, beginning at 1:00 p.m. GMT / 2:00 p.m. CET / 8:00 a.m. EDT. A live Webcast of this presentation will be available at http://www.sap.com/investor.
- Markus Berner, SAP, +49 (0)6227 7-42548, email@example.com, CET
- Herbert Heitmann, SAP, +49 (0)6227 7-61137, firstname.lastname@example.org, CET
- SAP Press Office, +49 (6227) 7-46315, CET; +1 (610) 661-3200, EDT; email@example.com
- Betsy Warnock, Burson-Marsteller, +1 (212) 614-4417,
- firstname.lastname@example.org, EDT
Source: SAP AG