Further focus topics include enterprise service-oriented architecture and SAP enhancement packages for mySAP ERP 2005, mySAP Customer Relationship Management, industry-specific solutions such as SAP for Public Sector, SAP solutions for governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and Duet software for Microsoft Office and SAP – a joint product that enables interaction with SAP business processes and data through Microsoft Office applications.
Together with approximately 50 partners, SAP will be presenting its full spectrum of products and services for companies of all sizes in Hall 4, Booth D12. Live demonstrations of SAP and partner solutions can be viewed in various forums. Visitors can also experience the future of IT in the Future Factory (Hall 4), where SAP will present various interactive scenarios, for example in the area of automation integration.
Particular focus will be on the newest version of SAP All-in-One. The solution delivers significant improvements such as greater flexibility, easier user adoption and faster implementation, allowing midsize customers and SAP partners to profit from enterprise service-oriented architecture.
Customer interaction at CeBIT
For more than three decades, companies have been relying on the experience of SAP and its partners to optimize business processes. Together with its partners, SAP develops software that caters to the specific needs of midsize companies in various industries. At CeBIT, the “SME Forum” will foster discussion and information exchange in a series of events:
- “meet the customer” at CeBIT: Reference customers share their experiences with SAP solutions.
- “meet the industry” at CeBIT: Business experts, entrepreneurs and SAP experts discuss innovative business models.
The “SME Forum” will also offer up to 100 participants the possibility to participate in customer reference workshops:
- “meet the customer 1” (daily – except on Sunday – from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.): For customers in the plastics, construction, automotive suppliers, retail and services industries.
- “meet the customer 2” (daily – except on Sunday – from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.): For customers in the consumer products, services, logistics, chemicals and pharmaceuticals industries.
These events are complemented by “SAP Talk” with reference customers, daily at 12:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on the show stage. Additionally, SAP experts will offer firsthand information on the focus topics at the main booth in 15-minute discussions, with each topic presented eight times a day.
Solutions for public administrations
The Public Sector Parc in Hall 9, Booth E37 is dedicated to the topic of public administration. The SAP booth will showcase:
- A “virtual town hall” solution package (known in German as “Rathaus21”) that enables local authorities of all sizes to offer constituents end-to-end services for grants management and registration processes.
- A new reference architecture for national security that supports security forces in managing resources in large-scale operations as well as acquiring and processing relevant information.
- Human resources solutions to simplify the organisation of payments and flexible deployment of personnel.
Additionally, solutions for hotlines, shared service centers as well as double-entry bookkeeping for local authorities will be presented.