At SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando, Florida, a variety of panelists will talk about the SAP solution portfolio for small businesses and midsize companies (SMEs) in 30-minute discussion panels. The portfolio includes SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Business All-in-One as well as business intelligence solutions from SAP BusinessObjects.
All panels will – in addition to an SAP expert and moderator – feature two or more panelists from a customer or partner (including The Dow Chemical Co., WL Plastics Corp., CompressorWorks Inc. and many more). They will talk about the benefits their company gained from an SAP solution and share their personal experience with the respective solution.
All participants are more than welcome to join the in-person Q&A session immediately following the on-stage debate. All discussion panels will run for 30 minutes and will be broadcasted live through the SAPPHIRE NOW virtual platform.
The 30-minute discussion panels include:
- Meet Our SAP Business ByDesign Customers
- A Simple, Fast, and Affordable Path to World-Class ERP
- The Next Phase of Multi-Tier ERP Strategies in the Global Market
- Your Midsize Company Is Up and Running on SAP ERP – What Next?
- Unleashing the Power of Business Intelligence for Midsize Companies
- Business Performance Management for Real – Simplified Budgeting & Planning
- Meet Our SAP Business ByDesign Partners
For further information, visit the Agenda Builder on the SAPPHIRE NOW website.