WALLDORF — Marking the one-year anniversary of the acquisition of KXEN by SAP SE, SAP today announced the findings from a customer survey on the quality and overall value of the SAP InfiniteInsight solution. In a survey conducted globally, 10 percent of SAP InfiniteInsight customers across key industries including banking, telecommunications and healthcare were asked about their current use of SAP InfiniteInsight and overall experience with SAP.
Key findings of the survey include:
- The overall quality of the SAP InfiniteInsight solution received a superior ranking (8.1/10) from customers.
- The quality of models and modeling automation capabilities for SAP InfiniteInsight were highly regarded by users.
- The value of product support for data types and data volumes, as well as integration with data warehouses and other platforms and applications ranked in the top quartile of potential responses.
- Customers ranked product pricing and licensing costs the lowest out of all variables in question.
- Ease of doing business with SAP was ranked highly (7.8/10), with both consulting and support services receiving high marks.
SAP released SAP InfiniteInsight, based on patented automation technology by KXEN, to provide customers unprecedented insight into their own data and make forward-looking decisions with ease. The solution is designed with simplicity in mind to extend the power of predictive analytics from data scientists to line-of-business users. Recent updates to SAP InfiniteInsight include the integration of new geo-location features and extended database support, including Hadoop Hive 11 and 12 as well as Greenplum database.
“Our end goal is to make our product as easy to use as possible, and in doing so put the power and speed of predictive analytics in the hands of end users across all aspects of the business,” said Shekhar Iyer, global vice president of Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics, SAP. “It is rewarding to hear that we are on the right path with SAP InfiniteInsight. We take both the compliments and criticisms from customers extremely seriously, and are constantly working to improve upon our current solutions to make the customer experience more efficient and enjoyable.”
Jason Grosse, SAP, +1 (415) 694-8554, email@example.com