London, United Kingdom — In recognition of its customer success and innovation, SAP has announced the recipients of the 2012 SAP Run Prouder awards at a ceremony in London on 22nd May. The awards are new to the UK & Ireland marketplace for 2012 and have been presented to customers to recognise the success not only of how they worked with SAP, but by working together, how they delivered success to their customers.
Awards were presented in a variety of categories including ERP, HR, CRM, Procurement, On Demand, Financial Excellence, Analytics, Fast Growing Business and All Round Excellence. The factors most crucial in guiding the judges’ selections were measured results that were significant and sustainable. The results could be measured against any recognised metric including profitability, cost management, productivity, speed, or customer satisfaction. Award recipients were selected, based on over 53 nominations in these 10 categories.
The customers awarded include:
- SAP Run Prouder ERP: Lotte Chemical UK Ltd
- SAP Run Prouder HR: Thames Water
- SAP Run Prouder CRM: Boots
- SAP Run Prouder Procurement: Unipart Group
- SAP Run Prouder On Demand: Kerry Group
- SAP Run Prouder Financial Excellence: Department for Work and Pensions
- SAP Run Prouder Data, BI & Analytics: Transport for Greater Manchester
- SAP Run Prouder Fast Growing Business: Treadsetters
- Judges’ Recognition for All-round Excellence: Centrica
In addition, one overall winner will receive £10,000 for a marketing campaign:
SAP Run Prouder Business of the Year Award: Boots
SAP has awarded Boots for their outstanding use of SAP technology to deliver true business benefits, whilst demonstrating visionary thinking, innovation and transference of conceptual ideas into reality.
Molly McDonagh, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)7966 975 287