Many of us have been hesitant to sign up for VLC (Virtual Live Classroom) training. Some of this hesitation is caused by certain negative myths we have around online learning. Myths like:
• “There will be low interaction”
• “I won’t feel supported”
• “Only concepts will be covered, hands-on is not possible”
• “It will be too tough to sit at the screen all day”
• “Disruptions and technical issues ruin the experience”
• “The social aspect of learning is missing”
• “The platform is not secure”
Join our webinar where we will give you an online learning experience to not only debunk these myths, but show enhancements over traditional classroom training.
This will give you the confidence needed to not waste any more time during this period and sign up for a VLC course to keep your career or your SAP implementation project on track.
Join us on 22nd October at 2pm CAT for this one hour learning experience.
Time: Oct 22, 2020 02:00 PM in Harare, Pretoria