Get the skills to succeed in the digital era with SAP’s Young Professional Program
The Digital Skills Center of SAP, a global leader in enterprise software, invites young Nigerians to apply for its Young Professional Program. This initiative, which offers free training to qualified candidates, will equip participants with the skills and certification they need to become SAP Associate Consultants.
The SAP Young Professional Program will last for two months. After they complete their training, persons enrolled will get to explore and fill roles within SAP and deliver services the company’s customers.
Candidates who SAP trains will receive certification in SAP Ariba Sourcing, which enables its users to effectively track and manage sourcing lifecycles; and RISE with SAP, which offers cloud ERP for business needs.
Persons who take part in the SAP Young Professional Program will benefit from it in the following ways:
•Begin on a path to become a SAP Associate Consultant
•Receive globally-recognized SAP certifications
•Learn skills that will enable them to stand out in the market for talent
Applicants should meet these criteria:
- Must have graduated within the last three years with a degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or Engineering
- Must have finished with a CGPA in the top quartile
- Should be currently unemployed or in a part time role not related to their preferred career
- Must be interested in starting a SAP-related career
- Should be available for the duration of the training, which will begin in mid-November
Note: This training will take place online. As such, participants must have a reliable internet connection that will enable them to take part in the program.