MyBroadband recently launched its new online talk show – What’s Next with Aki Anastasiou – featuring interviews with South Africa’s top IT and telecommunications executives.
The show is hosted by radio and TV personality Aki Anastasiou, and is produced and edited by MyBroadband multimedia specialist Weich Malan.
It focuses on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on South African businesses, how it is changing the ICT environment, and what the future holds.
The first series includes conversations with South Africa’s top business leaders, including:
- Montegray Capital founder Michael Jordaan
- Vodacom CEO Shameel Joosub
- Dimension Data founder Jeremy Ord
- EOH CEO Stephen van Coller
- Sygnia CEO Magda Wierzycka
- MTN SA CEO Godfrey Motsa
- Microsoft SA MD Lillian Barnard
- uAfrica CEO and Bidorbuy founder Andy Higgins
- Liquid Telecom SA CEO Reshaad Sha
- Afrihost CEO Gian Visser
- SqwidNet MD Phathizwe Malinga
- SAP Africa MD Cathy Smith
The interviews are conducted online and are published on three platforms to make it easy for people to consume – The What’s Next website, YouTube and Facebook.
The show has already provided to be a big success, with 59,972 views across these platforms in the first week – which translates into over 8,500 views per day.
New episodes are added regularly, with more interviews arriving the coming weeks.
For more information, visit: What’s Next with Aki Anastasiou.