Celebrating Customer Success. And give customers the opportunity to share this amongst peers. THE event to honour our customers!
Due to high demand for extending the registration period, we have adjusted timelines and scope.
Organizations who have had a successful go live in 2022 and Q1 of 2023 including one or more SAP solutions, can apply. All customers who have received a confirmation from SAP with regards to their application will be invited to the Best of Customer Success (BOCS) ceremony event later this year*.Download the application form Submit the application form
In case the download does not work for you, please reach out to us.
* Please note this date is subject to change
2023 Award Categories
Find out which of the award categories best fits your project business case. The added value and impact as well as the solution(s) in scope should be considered to determine the most appropriate category.
- Organizational Transformation: Project that has a significant impact on the internal organization and/or people.
- Business Transformation: Project that has a significant impact on the way the business runs.
- Sustainability: Project that contributes to sustainable growth including improvement in economic and social measures of progress, linked to one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals defined by the United Nations (SDGs).
SAP Best of Customer Success Winner Benefits
- Gain recognition within their own organization for best-in-class project excellence
- Gain recognition in the SAP community as a thought leader for implementation best practices and collaboration around quality
- Will be celebrated in external announcements and participate in press activities with their NL SAP market unit
- Receive a SAP Best of Customer Success winner plaque
Eligibility and Criteria
If your organization is based in or has been served by the Dutch SAP market unit, you can apply for the SAP Best of Customer Success:
Project Entry Criteria
- The SAP Best of Customer Success is open to all organizations with successful implementations in 2022 and Q1 of 2023 of any SAP product.
- The SAP implementation must have gone live in 2022 and Q1 of 2023. And be actively used by the business or organization before the award submission.
- The implementation must include products from SAP’s solution portfolio where business users are impacted, whether implemented On Premise or in the Cloud.
- Only projects that have not been nominated for the SAP Quality Awards for Customer Success in previous years are eligible.
- Only customers can apply. Implementation partners cannot apply on behalf of customers.
- Customers can apply in multiple categories, provided the entries are for different SAP projects.
- Applicants must be available for follow-up phone calls and potentially for a visit, if required during the evaluation process.
- Nominees must be available for interviews and press activities supporting the award event.
- All answers on the questionnaire must be completed in English.
- Changes to the applications will not be accepted after the submission deadline. See timeline.
- Business benefits: What business benefits have been achieved because of the implementation? Convince with facts and figures.
- Completeness of answers: All questions must be answered (in English) to achieve the highest possible score.
- Conciseness of answers: Answers should be as precise as possible with focus on how quality excellence was achieved in each area.
- The winner per category is determined partially by jury, partially by the audience (peers) during the 2023 Best of Customer Success Award Event.
How to apply
You can submit your project for nomination by completing the PowerPoint template and send it to SAP. You will receive a confirmation once the eligibility-check is done and nomination is approved. An approved application secures your invitation to the BOCS 2023 NL Event for 2 individuals of your company.
The application period closes on May 31.
We look forward to receiving your nominations! In case of questions, feel free to reach out to us. We’ll keep this page up to date about the nomination shortlist. We hope to see you all later this summer!
Every year, customers submit excellent projects for the SAP Quality Awards and Best of Customers Success Awards. We’d like to thank all of you as well as your implementation partners for your successful projects and nominations. Successes need to be celebrated and shared! Let’s spotlight the winners of 2021 once more:
Grand Winner: Yanmar by Quinso
Winners: Van Duijnen Koffie by JIS Nederland & Centrient by Flexso
Human Experience Management
Grand Winner: Heineken by Accenture
Winners: Trespa by McCoy & Eneco by NetMoves
Grand Winner: DSM by Accenture
Winners: Plieger by Acorel & PvH by Superp
Lead with Purpose
Grand Winner: Invictus Games by Expertum