With SAP SE announcing 24% (+22% cc) cloud revenue growth,10% (+9% cc) total revenue growth and operating profit (non-IFRS) up 12%, the SAP EMEA South region is pleased to welcome more than 220 new customers during the first quarter ending 31 March 2023.
- DOLCE & GABBANA – one of the leading international groups in the luxury goods sector that continues to experience expansion. The group selected RISE with SAP to drive its finance transformation journey, and expects the solution to allow it to improve and evolve its financial processes faster and at scale
- Pastificio Rana – driving both tradition and innovation in the fresh pasta, sauces and ready meals market (with a presence in 65 countries), Pastificio Rana selected RISE with SAP to simplify its digital transformation journey in the cloud. In addition, the company chose SAP Responsible Design and Production based on its commitment and leadership in plastics reduction, and to ensure compliance with new EU plastic tax legislation
- Camsan Ordu – the Turkish wholesale distributor selected the SAP Sales Cloud, the SAP Service Cloud and SAP Signavio
As SAP continues to drive its cloud transformation agenda, go-lives and renewals are at the core of delivering customer success and value. Customers celebrating go-lives during the first quarter include:
- Santa Lucia S.A. Compañia De Seguros Y Reaseguros – the Spanish insurance company went live with the SAP Commerce Cloud
- REPETCO Innovations SL – the Spanish recycling solution organisation went live with SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud and the SAP Business Technology Platform
Commenting on SAP SE’s Q1 2023 results, SAP EMEA South regional president Manos Raptopoulos said, “The Southern Europe, Middle East and Africa region underpinned the SAP group results with high double-digit cloud revenue growth, and a year-on-year improvement across all key financial indices. Meanwhile, our cloud backlog continues to grow aggressively across the board, while net new customers continue to select SAP Cloud solutions in the midmarket space. Across the region we are energised by the momentum we see as our customers invest in SAP solutions to accelerate their business transformation journeys. In today’s challenging business environment, our commitment remains to continue to provide impactful solutions with strong returns for our customers.”
SAP SE’s full financial results for the first quarter ending 31 March 2023 can be found here.