SINGAPORE — SAP (NYSE: SAP) today commenced the SAP Best Run Awards 2021 for Southeast Asia (SEA) for the second year, following the success of its inaugural awards in 2020. The awards aim to honor, celebrate, and recognize the achievements of SAP’s customers in the region for their resiliency and creativity in harnessing technology to drive growth amidst uncertainty and changes.
“With rapid digital transformation over the past 20 months, more customers and partners came to realize that technologies are essential for businesses to thrive in this never normal. We have witnessed many successful innovative roll-out of digital transformation initiatives across end-to-end business processes in the region. It is timely to recognize and celebrate these achievements of our customers through the SAP Best Run Awards for Southeast Asia,” said Verena Siow, President and Managing Director, SAP Southeast Asia.
The awards are open to organizations that are leveraging SAP’s next-generation technologies to run their intelligent enterprises. Participants are encouraged to emphasize new ways of thinking, adapting the new norms, and deployments of technologies that set the benchmark for their industry – and make their world run better. Past winners include Changi Airport Group, Zuellig Pharma, PXL Marketing Sdn Bhd, Globe Telecom, Inc. and TrickleStar (M) Sdn Bhd.
Organizations that have successfully implemented disruptive innovations to drive greater business outcomes in today’s digital-first world can submit entries for any two of five award categories, including two new categories for 2021:
- Sustainability Award – The Future Maker recognizes the enterprises in SEA that are currently driving their organizations purposefully towards sustainability, doing their part to preserve the environment for the future.
- Most Transformational – The Game Changer Award recognizes mid-to-large enterprises* that demonstrate a transformational journey. These are businesses that drive a change management within the complexities of large corporates from different line of businesses, achieving sustainable growth, and business performance.
- Most Adaptable Award – The Pivot (NEW) recognizes organizations that are extremely agile and swift to navigate external factors in the business landscape. They seek creative solutions, innovate to carve out new markets for persistent problems, define new markers for themselves, or embrace technology to transform their businesses.
- Emerging Frontier Market Award – The Small & Mighty recognizes organizations that demonstrate an enterprising mindset. These are businesses that drive consistent, significant and sustainable growth, resulting in excellent business performance. At the same time, they display the capability to scale and expand their operations beyond its current market(s).
- Best Customer Experience Management: The X Factor Award recognizes organizations that demonstrate a customer-first approach and mindset. These are businesses that have seamlessly created a customer experience through digital transformation.
The top three finalists and the winners for each of the five categories will be announced on May 2022. The winners and finalists will be recognized as the leader in innovation through trophies and certificates.
Submissions of the entries will close on 23 December 2021 midnight SGT. The entries will be evaluated on the following equally weighted criteria:
- Use Case: How is the Entrant using SAP technology to add value?
- Outcome: What business or social outcomes has the project realized?
- Value: What business or social value has the project achieved with the support of SAP solutions or technologies?
- Improving People’s Lives: How do the projects impact individuals’ lives either inside or outside the organization?
- Help Organization Run Better: How is the project applying technology and approaches towards becoming an Intelligent enterprise?
A total of US$30,000 donation will be made on behalf of the winning organizations to the ASEAN Data Science Explorers program.
For more information, please visit: https://www.sap.com/idea-place/best-run-awards-sea.html.
For more information, press only:
Darryn Lim, email@example.com
Omnicom PR Group for SAP, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Mid-to-large enterprises with over 50 employees and above. Emerging enterprieses – small and midsize enterprises with 50 employees and below