PARIS — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) announced that SAP.iO Foundry Paris today kicked off its new accelerator program focused on human resources (HR) technology and the future of work.
Over the next 12 weeks, SAP will accelerate eight HR technology startups that will revolutionize recruiting, talent management and collaborative learning for human resources.
The selected startups will have access to technical integration guidance, curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and opportunities to collaborate with SAP SuccessFactors customers. Five major SAP customers also will collaborate with and help guide the participating startups.
“Digital capabilities and new ways of working are shaking up companies and HR departments,” SAP.iO Foundry Paris Director Sébastien Gibier said. “To remain attractive, companies today are looking to create a unique end-to-end employee experience. This is the first time that we have mobilized these many customers to engage with startups from the beginning of the program. It presents a unique opportunity for companies to create new experiences for their employees.”
The SAP.iO Foundry Paris cohort includes the following startups:
- 5Feedback is an application for employees to receive continuous, real-time feedback from their professional contacts. This strengthens team commitment, promotes development and improves the company performance.
- 360Learning is a collaborative learning platform that in just minutes creates impactful courses for collaborative learning across the enterprise workplace.
- eLamp is an AI-driven, business-oriented solution that identifies and maps employee skills in real time, improving HR processes and operational performance across a company.
- Firstbird, the leading employee referral program for recruiters, connects people with companies worldwide.
- RandomCoffee is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that facilitates employee meetings according to predefined company rules.
- Timeular helps users and companies gain powerful insight into how they spend their time to more productively manage it.
- Workelo is an SaaS platform that creates an innovative, engaging and collaborative experience for onboarding and offboarding, while saving managers and HR professionals up to 68 percent of their time.
- Yogist is a complete and innovative method co-developed with psycho-ergonomists and osteopaths for addressing health and well-being at work.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2020 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.