WALLDORF — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that Kmart Australia Limited and Celeros Flow Technology LLC are among the latest organizations to select SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) Suite.
Modernizing human resources (HR) often requires organizations to streamline processes and unify data across multiple systems and countries to deliver more intuitive, engaging experiences that boost productivity and support employee development. HXM brings experience to the core of these technological processes by incorporating experience data and creating individualized interactions. With localization in 99 countries, SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite provides flexible, scalable solutions while supporting employees along their individual career journeys.
“By delivering innovations that put people at the center of work, we continue to build momentum in the market,” said Jill Popelka, president, SAP SuccessFactors. “In the third quarter, we completed more than 190 go-lives and surpassed 100 customers with over 100,000 users. As changes to work accelerate, SAP SuccessFactors solutions deliver the scale, agility and creativity HR leaders need to ensure their workforce is set up for success.”
Companies to have selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions in the third quarter of 2020 include:
- Atento S.A., a provider of customer relationship management (CRM) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services in Latin America, continues its road map of transformation with SAP. With an employee base of 135,000, the company will adopt SAP SuccessFactors solutions to unify its HR processes globally. This will enable it to increase operational efficiency by automating manual tasks and ensure data accuracy while respecting regional differences in the 16 countries in which they operate.
- Bahrain Airport Services (BAS) provides fully integrated ground handling services at Bahrain International Airport. The company selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions to streamline HR operations and implement a talent strategy that contributes to the company’s growth. By choosing SAP SuccessFactors solutions, BAS also expects to reduce operational costs and boost productivity.
- Garney Construction is a leader in water and wastewater systems in the United States. As a rapidly growing organization, it realized that its current HR processes and tools could not support future expansion. Garney chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions over competitors, impressed by the “start anywhere, go everywhere” methodology. By enabling the company to prioritize where to begin automating the HR organization, Garney’s HR teams can focus on strategic goals.
- MBO Partners Inc. delivers innovative solutions that enable organizations and talent to thrive in the independent economy. It chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions and the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution over competitors to automate manual tasks and standardize business processes. Adopting SAP Best Practices packages will allow for quick deployment and the ability to grow to scale.
- Mingyang Smart Energy Group Co. Ltd., a wind turbine manufacturer and clean energy integrated solution provider, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to build an enterprise-wide HR management platform to meet the needs of domestic business development and support the rapid expansion in the global market.
- Rappi, the Latin American unicorn with presence in nine countries and more than 200 cities, continues to innovate with SAP software. With the adoption of SAP SuccessFactors solutions, the company will strengthen its human capital management strategy in countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico, where most of its workforce is based. The company will streamline its payroll management and consolidation processes and promote employee professional development.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite helps organizations take charge of change by adapting how they deliver HR – shifting from traditional transactions to simple, engaging, end-to-end employee experiences.
SAP’s strategy is to help every business run as an intelligent enterprise. As a market leader in enterprise application software, we help companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP system. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. SAP helps give people and organizations deep business insight and fosters collaboration that helps them stay ahead of their competition. We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want – without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables business and public customers across 25 industries globally to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Note to editors:
To preview and download broadcast-standard stock footage and press photos digitally, please visit www.sap.com/photos. On this platform, you can find high resolution material for your media channels. To view video stories on diverse topics, visit www.sap-tv.com. From this site, you can embed videos into your own Web pages, share video via email links, and subscribe to RSS feeds from SAP TV.
For customers interested in learning more about SAP products:
Global Customer Center: +49 180 534-34-24
United States Only: 1 (800) 872-1SAP (1-800-872-1727)
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2020 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.